Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

Sorry, long ago!!!




Sorry, before I started travelling, I was in such a hurry that I had no time to write a post. Now I’m in Pai in Northern Thailand and I have electricity and internet again. My trip began in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Although ever more overflown by tourists, I still like the atmosphere there. In Ubud I’ve found nice and beautiful batik and I bought a kabaya with sarong and selendang. Of course I visited my friends the birds (see the picture elsewhere in my blog) at my favourite museum, the interesting Antonio Blanco Renaissance Museum. At the main street you can visit the house of Lempad, a Balinese artist who has lived in Ubud till he died at the age of 116 (see the video!).





Kommentare:

  1. Dear Hadiah, enjoy your holidays and have a wonderful time.
    So good to hear from you, thank you for the pics and nice thoughts.

    ♥ Manuela

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Manuela. The pictures of your garden are so beautiful! And of your last post, too :-)
    Hadiah

    AntwortenLöschen